Expertly Managed Meetings + Events
We work with clients to plan and produce meetings and events of all shapes, sizes and scopes, including workshops, conventions, expositions and galas - in-person, virtual and hybrid.
Following are just a handful of examples describing how the Event Garde team can utilize its knowledge and expertise in meeting/event management to support you and your work with key stakeholders:
- Identify audiovisual needs and secure a quote from one or more audiovisual companies.
- Identify event details and work with the venue to write/proof event orders.
- Scout and plan offsite dinner.
- Process direct bill application with venue.
- Negotiate venue agreement and ensure all deliverables are received.
- Secure housing list from client, process with hotel and deliver confirmations.
- Review the final invoice, address discrepancies and share for processing.
- Produce and post any appropriate signage.
- Identify transportation needs, process with selected transportation company and deliver confirmations.
- Conduct a site visit and meet with all appropriate personnel.
Visit Event Garde's Blog to search for articles on meeting/event management or view posts authored by our team below:
- Meeting? Webinar? Live? Pre-Recorded? Which Virtual Option Do I Choose? (Author: Kate Pojeta)
- Pre-Recording for Virtual Presentations (Author: Kate Pojeta)
- Virtual and Hybrid Conference Presentations - Where Time and Space are No Longer Finite (Author: Kate Pojeta)
- Sample Webinar Roles & Expectations (Author: Kate Pojeta)