Once we know the underlying pain points causing a program, product, service or portfolio to underperform, we get to work on designing a replacement rooted in stakeholder needs and desired organization outcomes.
Following are just a handful of examples describing how the Event Garde team can utilize its knowledge and expertise in meeting/event design to support you and your work with key stakeholders:
- Leverage the tenets of design thinking to reimagine a meeting/event.
- Intentionally partner with speakers to design engaging learning experiences.
- Infuse and plan for diversity and inclusion in all facets of meeting/event design.
- Revolutionize the tradeshow experience to support both exhibitors and attendees.
- Create savvy sponsorship opportunities for vendors and other industry partners.
- Amplify the deliverables of education committees and other volunteer leaders.
Visit Event Garde's Blog to search for articles on meeting/event design or view posts authored by our team below:
- Meeting? Webinar? Live? Pre-Recorded? Which Virtual Option Do I Choose? (Author: Kate Pojeta)
- Tips for a Successful Virtual Presentation (Author: Kate Pojeta)
- Virtual and Hybrid Conference Presentations - Where Time and Space are No Longer Finite (Author: Kate Pojeta)