We conduct a systematic review and evaluation of individual learning experiences, instructor-led training programs, organization-wide education portfolios and departmental systems with the aim to guide subsequent improvements.
Following are just a handful of examples describing how the Event Garde team can utilize its knowledge and expertise in learning/systems audits to support you and your work with key stakeholders:
- Secret shopper at a single session or an entire meeting/event.
- Journey map a meeting/event experience for/with designated audience segment.
- Write, aggregate and interpret evaluation responses.
- Assemble the organization’s current data/feedback for a meeting/event and interpret.
- Conduct original research via stakeholder surveys/interviews.
- Recommend meeting/event enhancements/sunsetting.
- Evaluate the staffing efficiencies/opportunities of a meeting department and provide recommendations for improvement.