Through the Technology of Participation (ToP®), we leverage engaging and time-tested methods to quickly synthesize information and help groups gain consensus. We can also train your people to become more knowledgeable and confident facilitators.
Following are just a handful of examples describing how the Event Garde team can utilize its knowledge and expertise in facilitation methods to support you and your work with key stakeholders:
- Utilize the focused conversation to provide for meaningful dialogue.
- Facilitate the consensus workshop to build practical team consensus.
- Employ the action planning process to clarify directions, align resources and designate roles/responsibilities.
- Leverage a variety of different approaches for environmental scanning.
- Conduct strategic planning in a time- and budget-conscious way.
- Ensure implementation of the best laid/facilitated plans.
- Get core agreement from a group around a meeting, event, topic or idea.
- Optimize talent and create winning teams via the Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment.
- Host FACILIT8me community of practice discussions/meetings.
- Deliver the ToP Facilitation Methods course for your staff, board and/or members.
Do you find you or your team facilitating important conversations with staff, board and volunteers, but don't necessarily have the tools or confidence to do so effectively? Whether a routine staff meeting or a full-day strategic planning session, is it challenging to have a productive conversation that achieves consensus and produces results? Grow your knowledge and skills through hands-on practice of the three proven methods introduced during this course. For more information, review the course overview, dig into the pre-reading or contact Lindsay Gross.
Click on the Spark presentation below to learn more about Event Garde's approach to facilitation methods:
Visit Event Garde's Blog to search for articles on facilitation methods or check out posts authored by our facilitators below:
- Accounting for 5 types of unconscious bias in facilitation (Author: Aaron Wolowiec)
- Leveraging Technology in Virtual Facilitations (Author: Lindsay Gross)
- Listening to Lead (Author: Lindsay Gross)
- ACTION CARDS: A better way to meet (Author: Aaron Wolowiec)
- Facilitating with difficult personalities: What to do when the unthinkable occurs (Author: Aaron Wolowiec)
- Starting from the bottom up: facilitation’s foundational values (Author: Lindsay Gross)