Through the Technology of Participation (ToP®), we leverage engaging and time-tested methods to quickly synthesize information and help groups gain consensus. We can also train your people to become more knowledgeable and confident facilitators.
Following are just a handful of examples describing how the Event Garde team can utilize its knowledge and expertise in facilitation methods to support you and your work with key stakeholders:
- Utilize the focused conversation to provide for meaningful dialogue.
- Facilitate the consensus workshop to build practical team consensus.
- Employ the action planning process to clarify directions, align resources and designate roles/responsibilities.
- Leverage a variety of different approaches for environmental scanning.
- Conduct strategic planning in a time- and budget-conscious way.
- Ensure implementation of the best laid/facilitated plans.
- Get core agreement from a group around a meeting, event, topic or idea.
- Optimize talent and create winning teams via the Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment.
- Host bimonthly FacilitateMI community of practice discussions/meetings.
- Deliver the ToP Facilitation Methods course for your staff, board and/or members.
Do you find you or your team facilitating important conversations with staff, board and volunteers, but don't necessarily have the tools or confidence to do so effectively? Whether a routine staff meeting or a full-day strategic planning session, is it challenging to have a productive conversation that achieves consensus and produces results? Grow your knowledge and skills through hands-on practice of the three proven methods introduced during this course. For more information, review the course overview, dig into the pre-reading or contact Lindsay Gross.
Past participant and MSAE board member Donna Oser, CAE, director of leadership and executive search services for the Michigan Association of School Boards, has the following to say about this course: "ToP training has been invaluable to me as an association leader! The techniques I learned have improved both my facilitation and leadership skills – I’m more able to ensure that all voices in the room are heard and also have found that I ask better questions. Even the simple but powerful framework ToP teaches for debriefing has 1,001 uses in my association work! I have recommended this training to colleagues for years and am thrilled to see that it’s now available in Michigan!"
Click on the Spark presentation below to learn more about Event Garde's approach to facilitation methods.