Through the Technology of Participation (ToP®), we leverage engaging and time-tested methods to quickly synthesize information and help groups gain consensus. We can also train your people to become more knowledgeable and confident facilitators.
Following are just a handful of examples describing how the Event Garde team can utilize its knowledge and expertise in facilitation methods to support you and your work with key stakeholders:
- Utilize the focused conversation to provide for meaningful dialogue.
- Facilitate the consensus workshop to build practical team consensus.
- Employ the action planning process to clarify directions, align resources and designate roles/responsibilities.
- Leverage a variety of different approaches for environmental scanning.
- Conduct strategic planning in a time- and budget-conscious way.
- Ensure implementation of the best laid/facilitated plans.
- Get core agreement from a group around a meeting, event, topic or idea.
- Host bimonthly FacilitateMI community of practice discussions/meetings.
- Deliver the ToP Facilitation Methods course for your staff, board and/or members.
Click on the Spark presentation below to learn more.