Event Technology That Works
We work with clients to understand their technology challenges, then evaluate and recommend appropriate solutions. Event Garde offers a full spectrum of support, including research, selection, management, training, optimization and integration. Our experiences with virtual and hybrid events and meetings give us an edge that you get to take advantage of.
Following are just a handful of examples describing how the Event Garde team can utilize its knowledge and expertise in event/systems technology to support you and your work with key stakeholders:
- Organize client and stakeholder event information in My Event Plan.
- Gather proposals for and select/manage technology partners based on client needs, including but not limited to:
- Abstract management.
- Association management software (AMS).
- Data management.
- Information management.
- Learning management software (LMS).
- Mobile/membership app.
- Password management.
- Project management.
- Virtual event platforms.
- Volunteer management.
Visit Event Garde's Blog to search for articles on event/meeting systems and technology or view posts authored by our team below:
- Meeting? Webinar? Live? Pre-Recorded? Which Virtual Option Do I Choose? (Author: Kate Pojeta)
- Tips for a Successful Virtual Presentation (Author: Kate Pojeta)
- Pre-Recording for Virtual Presentations (Author: Kate Pojeta)