Event Garde partners exclusively with Limitless to develop certification/certificate programs, add a specialty, assess the viability of launching a program, manage the day-to-day maintenance of an existing program or seek third-party accreditation.
Following are just a handful of examples describing how the Event Garde/Limitless teams can utilize their knowledge and expertise in credentialing/accreditation to support you and your work with key stakeholders:
- Conduct a needs assessment/feasibility study within the constituency.
- Provide an evaluation of the demand for a sustainable investment credential.
- Provide recommendations on how to construct a credentialing program.
- Assess whether your organization currently has the resources and capabilities to develop a credentialing program.
- Address processes and components for the credentialing program.
- Evaluate continuing education frameworks.
- Collaboratively develop a business and marketing plan.
- Assist, manage or direct all activities within the development of the program.
- Assist with the selection of a contracted testing company, psychometrician and staff.
- Provide a complete review of an organization’s readiness to apply for either American National Standards Institute (ANSI) ISO17024 or National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) accreditation.
- Assist an organization with application preparation and any non-conformities or areas of improvement.