Healthy by Association (HBA) is a space for association and hospitality #GoalGetters to set goals, share workout accomplishments, exchange healthy recipes and, above all, stay motivated. Join the movement by clicking the Facebook icon below!
This is a Malinowski family favorite this time of year that takes me back to grandma’s house. Raspberry and strawberry filling are my favorite!
1. Cream the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy
2. Stir in flour and salt
3. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for an hour
4. Preheat oven to 350
5. Roll out the dough by first dusting the surface (mat or countertop) with granular sugar
6. Roll to 1/8 inch and cut into 2-inch squares. I used a fluted pastry cutter to get the zig-zap along the edge of the cookies.
7. Place a teaspoon of filling in the center of each square
8. Fold over opposite corners and seal well
9. Bake for 15 minutes or until corners just begin to brown
10. Cool on a rack and dust with powdered sugar
Photo and recipe from polishhousewife.com