Healthy by Association (HBA) is a space for association and hospitality #GoalGetters to set goals, share workout accomplishments, exchange healthy recipes and, above all, stay motivated. Join the movement by clicking the Facebook icon below!
1. Beat 12 eggs until well blended.
2. Next, beat in milk and garlic powder, mustard, 1 tsp salt & 1/2 tsp pepper. Set aside.
3. Layer potatoes (I suggest to season each potato layer to taste.....a small pinch of salt and pepper) and sprinkle 1/3 of the onions.
4. Next sprinkle 1/3 of the bacon.
5. Last but not least, top with 1 cup of cheese.
6. Repeat this layering 2 more times to have a total of 3 layers....ending with cheese.
7. Take your egg mixture and pour over layers. For refrigerated hash browns, cook for 6-7 hours on low. For frozen hash browns, cook for 7-8 hours on low or until eggs are set.
Photo and recipe from Family Fresh Meals