Healthy by Association (HBA) is a space for association and hospitality #GoalGetters to set goals, share workout accomplishments, exchange healthy recipes and, above all, stay motivated. Join the movement by clicking the Facebook icon below!
It’s hard to choose what delicious treats to eat during the holiday, so these MINI cheesecakes topped with a red cherry let you indulge in the goodness that is cheesecake, while also not having to give up the sugar cookie! These are great for any occasion and the cupcake wrapper can be themed to match whatever you are celebrating.
*If making MINI cakes, get Mini Nilla Wafers; otherwise, for full cupcake-size, use normal Nilla Wafers
1. Beat cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, sugar together - beat until smooth
2. Place wafer in bottom of cupcake wrapper (in cupcake baking tin), flat side down
3. Pour mixture in each cupcake wrapper, about 2/3 full (for easier pouring, put mixture into plastic bag, cut off bottom corner (small) and squeeze mix into tin
4. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
5. Put cherries on each (1-2 for mini, 3-4 for full size) immediately before serving.
6. Store cakes in air-tight container in fridge.
Makes about 20 full-sized or 50 mini cheesecakes.
Photo Credit: Pexels.com