Healthy by Association (HBA) is a space for association and hospitality #GoalGetters to set goals, share workout accomplishments, exchange healthy recipes and, above all, stay motivated. Join the movement by clicking the Facebook icon below!
I recently made these for a holiday party and they were a hit!!
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Butter the bottom of a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Place a large skillet over medium/high heat with 1/2 Tbsp olive oil. Add diced onion then 2 lbs ground beef and break up with a spatula. Season with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, and 1 tsp garlic powder. Sautee over medium/high heat, breaking up the beef and cook just until cooked through then remove from heat.
3. Tilt skillet to spoon off and discard excess fat. Stir in 1/4 cup mayo.
4. Cut buns in half. Place bottom half of dinner rolls on buttered baking sheet and line bread with sliced cheese. Spread ground beef mixture evenly over the sliced cheese, using the back of a spatula to square off the edges. Cover the ground beef with 6 oz of shredded cheddar.
5. Place the top of buns, cut-side down, over the burgers. Brush tops with 2 Tbsp melted butter and immediately sprinkle tops with sesame seeds. Bake at 350˚F for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tops are golden brown.
Recipe and photo from on natashaskitchen.com