We deliver equal parts strategy and accountability.
While we typically don’t respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) due to time and resource constraints, we are eager to partner with you and your team using our tried-and-true engagement process.
Before the engagement
- Prospective client completes Event Garde’s request for information
- A 30-minute exploration meeting is held
- An initial scope of work is drafted and approved
- An agreement (to include timeline, investment, and other contract details) is drafted and approved
During the engagement
- A one-hour kickoff meeting is held
- A “Getting Started” guide is developed and distributed
- Regular accountability touch points with the project lead and/or manager
- Periodic strategy tag ups with the project manager and contract decision-maker