Meetings innovator Aaron Wolowiec officially launched Event Garde on Dec. 8, 2011.
Following is a representative sample of the projects he's worked on and the clients he's partnered with since that time.
- Facilitated course enhancements for two signature online programs weighing in at a combined 620 pages and 322,000 words (American Land Title Association/Land Title Institute).
- Administered an effective marketing plan to sellout Michigan's largest CPA tradeshow (Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants).
- Led a strategic meetings management initiative for a national association representing 80,000 physical therapy members (American Physical Therapy Association).
- Developed speaker training for board members and senior staff seeking confidence and experience in delivering key association messages (Michigan Association of Realtors).
- Wrote a successful continuing nursing education application for the Michigan Office of Services to the Aging and coauthored a grant proposal seeking more than $789,000 to implement long-term care staff development training (Core Consulting Inc.).
- Conducted Michigan's first association meetings industry survey and designed high-quality instructional guides for an annual convention (Michigan Society of Association Executives).